Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas in the GREAT NORTHWEST

Today is 18 December 2008 and we have had a snow storm come upon us. It is 27 degrees outside now. It has been snowing since early this morning. So far we still have power and I shopped last night to stock on some munchies while I sit by the fireplace and read a good book. I also picked up two new books to keep me busy reading during the snowy days ahead. We have about 5 1/2'' of snow now since I first started uploading these pictures. My cats looked out the patio door, looked at the snow and ran away. Guess they don't like the white stuff.
Merry Christmas from the Great Northwest.




























Caroline and Justin are at their work place in Redmond with Isaiah and Joseph. They packed a DVD player , toys and other necessities for their day with their parents. Caroline said only 20% of their people are at work today.
No word from Clinton yet. But he does have a jeep if he needs to get out. Although they say that the chains aren't even working on the roads because they are snow packed and ice underneath.
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas, Everywhere you go,, hmmmm hmmmm hmmm

No comments: