Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day with Yon , Kay and Family

CHRISTMAS DAY 2008 Yon , Kay and Family with pictures.

I can't believe that the only pictures that I took on Christmas Day with the Family were all in my kitchen. It was cold, snowy and almost no cars on the road. Our children came for brunch and we opened our gifts to each other and then the kids decided they better leave. The roads were still bad. It was fun though sitting in our living room opening gifts and watching all the snow outside our window.

Here are the pictures that were taken that day. Also one picture of our Christmas Tree this year. I've resorted to a small ceramic tree on a skirted table top with my favorite little Christmas table cloth. The cloth has been in our family since living in Warner Robins, Georgia. Our first Christmas there I bought it at our church Bazaar. It was hand painted by two ladies in our church ward there ( Aunt Kat and Carol Philipps) they are both deceased now.
















































No comments: