Just a dusting of snow appeared outside this morning. It is Sunday and as I look outside the window, I see a very faint snowing outside my window. I love the snow. Especially this graceful, clean, delicate snowfall. It isn't sticking much but as I peer out into the sky, it looks like tiny wee little snowflakes coming down from the sky.
The silver glass globe on a wrought iron pedestal is one that our Aunt Eloise Riel from Sumter, South Carolina sent to us years ago. It continues to highlight our back garden. We have several more around the yard but they blew off during a wind storm and I had to put them up until summer. They didn't break either!
When it snows, I always think of SNOWGLOBES. When I look out the window and see the softly falling snowflakes, I feel like I am inside the snowglobe looking out. The snow is still trickling down from the sky as it has been doing for the past hour or more.
Here is what is happening in the weather in our neck of the woods.
Happy New Year 2009.
Cloudy
35°F
Feels like: 30°F
Barometer:
30.2 in
Dewpoint:
28°
Humidity:
76%
Visibility:
10 miles
Precip in last hr:
0 in
Precip last 24 hrs:
0.06 in
Wind:
6 mph NNE
Sunrise:
7:43 AM
Sunset:
4:59 PM
UV Index:
1 Low









No comments:
Post a Comment