Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Has Sprung in Bellevue, Washington

I wanted to show you my most favorite place in Bellevue where I live. Bellevue Botanical Garden is about a 10 minute drive from our house. Yon and I have been coming here for walks for 15 years. We come here year round. At Christmas time they decorate the whole garden with flowers that are made with special lights. It is so awesome in December.


We went for our first Spring Walk a couple of days ago. Here is what we saw on our walk. Everything is so pretty, blooming, and fragrance from the blossoms was ever present and wonderful. It was a beautiful and sunny day.


I added one other picture of a poinsetta Christmas Plant that we received from Aunt Eloise in South Carolina in December. Here it is May and it is still alive and showing its' red leaves. Never had one to stay alive this long.

































No comments: