Sunday, September 13, 2009

Handy Handbag Insert Pocket Organizers on my Ebay site Cougarnanna

Hello Friends and Family~
I just wanted to put a plug in about my Etsy Shop and my EBAY Shop. It's called Cougarnanna. Click [Here]. I've been making some really fantastic purse organizers and selling them on Ebay and Etsy Stores of mine. They are super cute and very helpful. They come in all sizes and patterns.
Recently, Caroline bought a purse that had absolutely no storage. It was a catch all for all her treasure junk. She got one and she loves it. It really helped her organize all her belongings in her purse. The great thing about these inserts is that they are removable and can be used for any purse of your choice, depending on size.
Check out the picture for an example of what is on both sites. I don't know how I lived without one of these before now! Here is one up for sale in my Ebay Store, take a peek. You won't want to live without one either!!
I am putting up new designs every week. So keep a look out !









No comments: