Some wrote me that they couldn't pull up my sites from Etsy or Ebay off my blog. If you are interested in seeing them , you can go to EBAY online and then type in the item numbers below one at a time and it will bring up what I am selling. Enjoy. They are selling like hotcakes on Ebay. Plus, I enjoy making them. They are great for Teenager and Adults purses. The ones below have a Halloween theme to them and one is Elephants.
Do you have a Farm on Facebook, it is '''Farmville"... if you would like to be my neighbor you can send a request. I really enjoy planting and harvesting the farm. Lots of fun. Mine is on FARMVILLE, not Farmtown.
Kay
EBAY Items purse organizers
200383397731
200384207916
200383081683
200384198955
200382791409
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment